SS Top

  • E.Arthur Enderle III
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      I was finally able to acquire a set of bows for my 51SS.
      I am now in need of a top and side curtains. Is anyone in the club
      making tops for the VC models?
      Thank you Art E III
    • berard_m@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        Is anyone else having problems getting to the CAC home page?
        I'm not able to get there...........pete

      • Chuck Koehler
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
          It's been down since sat.---

          In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, <berard_m@...>
          wrote:

          > Is anyone else having problems getting to the CAC home page?
          > I'm not able to get there...........pete

        • Jim Bollman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
            I didn't notice that it went down. I just reported it.

            Jim...