THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!

  • David W. Anspach
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Well, it's Spring and it seems like Crosleys are coming out of the
      woodwork. My son called last night from Western Pa. and told me about
      a 48 sedan, amateur restoration, modified front seats, not currently
      running he has a lead on and also an unknown rolling chassis that is
      available near him. Also Adam Markowski contacted me again that he is
      again looking to sell his 47 sedan, tin block, frequently driven,
      mostly original. If anyone is interested in these vehicles, contact me
      off board on my e-mail and I'll give you contact numbers.

      Dave
    • Smedley, Barry
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        I have had mine out a lot since March. Since the gas is as high as it
        is, anytime I have to make a run to town I drive one of the little guys.
        Like Powell said, why use a big car just to go a couple of miles.

        Barry Smedley

        Kyana Region

        ________________________________

        Well, it's Spring and it seems like Crosleys are coming out of the
        woodwork. My son called last night from Western Pa. and told me about
        a 48 sedan, amateur restoration, modified front seats, not currently
        running he has a lead on and also an unknown rolling chassis that is
        available near him. Also Adam Markowski contacted me again that he is
        again looking to sell his 47 sedan, tin block, frequently driven,
        mostly original. If anyone is interested in these vehicles, contact me
        off board on my e-mail and I'll give you contact numbers.

        Dave

        Important: This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It
        may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
        recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
        message and any attachments without distributing or retaining a copy. Thank you.

      • Jim Bollman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          I'd have to do some looking for the exact Powel quote but it was even
          more extreme. Something like, you don't need a battleship to cross a
          river.

          Jim...

          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Smedley, Barry" <bsmedleyt@...>
          wrote:

          > I have had mine out a lot since March. Since the gas is as high as it
          > is, anytime I have to make a run to town I drive one of the little guys.
          > Like Powell said, why use a big car just to go a couple of miles.
          >

          > Barry Smedley
          >

          > Kyana Region

          essage have been removed]

        • Smedley, Barry
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2008
            That was what I was getting at, but I couldn't remember it exactly.

            Barry Smedley

            ________________________________

            I'd have to do some looking for the exact Powel quote but it was even
            more extreme. Something like, you don't need a battleship to cross a
            river.

            Jim...

            --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:Crosley_Gang%40yahoogroups.com> , "Smedley, Barry"
            <bsmedleyt@...>
            wrote:

            > I have had mine out a lot since March. Since the gas is as high as it
            > is, anytime I have to make a run to town I drive one of the little
            guys.
            > Like Powell said, why use a big car just to go a couple of miles.
            >

            > Barry Smedley
            >

            > Kyana Region

            essage have been removed]