Re: [Crosley_Gang] Re: CAR SHOW INVITATION

  • W R
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2008
      Is this whole deal just for hicks & rednecks, or can a
      Jresey "Clam Digger" get in to it to? Maybe a few
      steamers to go with thr "Bud" will add a little class
      !
      Pete & Paula
      --- seb fontana <speedoo51@...> wrote:

      > He is bringing the Bud...If I wreck it then I'll
      > bail, or Bail, Or
      > BAIL !! Good chance I won't wreck, can't swim..Gonna
      > have to hang on to
      > the Bud cooler..
      >
      > "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > BAIL MONEY????? Is that the money he gives you
      > when you've wrecked
      > > the boat and have to BAIL the water out of it???
      > Just remember Seb,
      > > you have to make the wife happy, cause if she's
      > unhappy...you're
      > > unhappy. And if she's unhappy long
      > enough...you're unhappy with only
      > > half of your stuff!!!!

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • seb fontana
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2008
        Sure, bring the shovel..

        ______________
        > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

      • Bill Cunningham
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2008
          Don't forget us Hillbillys down here in Tennessee!!!

          To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.comFrom: racerpete84@...: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:48:37 -0800Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] Re: CAR SHOW INVITATION

          Is this whole deal just for hicks & rednecks, or can aJresey "Clam Digger" get in to it to? Maybe a fewsteamers to go with thr "Bud" will add a little class!Pete & Paula--- seb fontana <speedoo51@...> wrote:> He is bringing the Bud...If I wreck it then I'll> bail, or Bail, Or > BAIL !! Good chance I won't wreck, can't swim..Gonna> have to hang on to > the Bud cooler..> > "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:> >> > BAIL MONEY????? Is that the money he gives you> when you've wrecked > > the boat and have to BAIL the water out of it??? > Just remember Seb, > > you have to make the wife happy, cause if she's> unhappy...you're > > unhappy. And if she's unhappy long> enough...you're unhappy with only > > half of your stuff!!!!> >> > > __________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

        • David W. Anspach
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 2, 2008
            Well, let's see, if Pete brings clams and we all know what they make
            well in Tennessee, this could be an interesting trip!! How about a
            test run in Wauseon!!!
          • W R
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 2, 2008
              Hmmmmm, clams steamed in "Bud" with a little "Jack" to
              wash them down, in the heat of July, might be a little
              much for the little town !
              --- "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

              > Well, let's see, if Pete brings clams and we all
              > know what they make
              > well in Tennessee, this could be an interesting
              > trip!! How about a
              > test run in Wauseon!!!

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
            • Peter Berard