Engine compartment photo

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      I have been trying to find a good photo of the engine compartment in a
      '51-'52 CD that shows good detail. Anyone got one?

      Thanx, Dennis
    • David W. Anspach
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        Dennis;
        Have you tried the club main page under the national show
        pictures? Saturday 2004 page 7, Saturday 2003 page 3, Saturday 2002
        page2 and 3 all have nice CD engine compartments. If they are not
        good enough, what detail in particular are you looking for??
        Dave
      • Posti@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          Hiya!

          I took a lot of CD engine compartment photos at National and have them mixed
          in witht he rest at:

          _http://www.caroholic.com/07_Crosley_National.htm_
          (http://www.caroholic.com/07_Crosley_National.htm)

          Bob