hey

  • Papajaks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
      phrom hmod page,ck, ebay item #1873849855 <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873849855">eBay Motors item 1873849855 (Ends
      Dec-10-02 09:16:06 PST ) - Other Makes :Custom : H Modified</A>

    • Bob Schulhof
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
        Very cool. Those look like real Topolino wheels. Not too wide but cute. The
        body seems funny, fiberglass over aluminum. I would have thought a Bandini
        would have been all aluminum. Anybody see one like that before?

        Robert J. Schulhof, A.B., M.A. Math. Stat.
        voice & fax 866-546-5444
        email: bschulhof@...
        SOI Interactive -" The most Important Project on the Planet!"

        phrom hmod page,ck, ebay item #1873849855 <A HREF="
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873849855
        <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873849855>
        ">eBay Motors item 1873849855 (Ends
        Dec-10-02 09:16:06 PST ) - Other Makes :Custom : H Modified</A>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2658116.4039490.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17050646
        60:HM/A=1341247/R=0/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_mapG/g22lp?Targe
        t=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • charris990@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
          In a message dated 12/1/02 4:16:34 PM Central Standard Time,
          bschulhof@... writes:

          > Very cool. Those look like real Topolino wheels. Not too wide but cute. The
          > body seems funny, fiberglass over aluminum. I would have thought a Bandini
          > would have been all aluminum. Anybody see one like that before?

          Think I remember seeing it race at Eagle Mountain outside Ft. Worth. There
          was a big class H at that time. Many specials, Bandinis, Giars, Berkleys,
          etc.
          Chuck Harris

        • Jim_Bollman
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 23, 2012
            Gary seems to have been taken over again, so back on Moderate for Gary.

            --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, Gary Foster <newamishguy@...> wrote:

            > wow this is intense you should give it a look http://www.conXXXews7er.net/work/?money=48934

          • Peter Berard
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 23, 2012
                 Spam?
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 23, 2012
                So many people seem to be getting "hacked"…has anyone asked them if anyone else has been receiving spam in their name? Besides this list, I mean? Because, if they haven't, then it's more likely this list that is being hacked. As a moderator of a couple of Yahoo lists myself, I know just how hard it can be to get any useful information out of Yahoo. Might be worth a shot, though.

                Gene Smith
                dreaming of a Crosley Le Mans replica, in Houston

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 23, 2012
                  Yes I have asked in the past and they are spamming more than just this group. I get more than my share of direct spam of this type just because my eMail is in a lot of peoples address books. It is a Yahoo problem and AOL to a lesser extent. Smaller ISPs also have been hacked but Yahoo and AOL are the big boys that get noticed. Almost all of those who get hacked get their online address book hacked because they like to use browser or online mail instead of a local real mail program. As more and more move private information to the clouds all kinds of hacking problem will increase. The temptation is to high to hackers and wantabe hackers.

                  Jim...

                  --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, Eugene Smith <e.llewellyn.smith@...> wrote:

                  > So many people seem to be getting "hacked"…has anyone asked them if anyone else has been receiving spam in their name? Besides this list, I mean? Because, if they haven't, then it's more likely this list that is being hacked. As a moderator of a couple of Yahoo lists myself, I know just how hard it can be to get any useful information out of Yahoo. Might be worth a shot, though.
                  >
                  > Gene Smith
                  > dreaming of a Crosley Le Mans replica, in Houston
                  >
                  > On Sep 23, 2012, at 2:30 PM, "Jim_Bollman" <Jim.Bollman@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Gary seems to have been taken over again, so back on Moderate for Gary.
                  > >
                  > > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, Gary Foster <newamishguy@> wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > wow this is intense you should give it a look http://www.conXXXews7er.net/work/?money=48934

                • Eugene Smith
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 23, 2012
                    Thanks for the explanation. That makes perfect sense. I've never used web-based mail because it's just so clunky.

                    Gene