Re: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Engine governor

  • Ron Frost
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      Thanks for the help Seb. I'll see what's around.
      Ron

      seb fontana <speedoo51@...> wrote:
      There are govenors that are belt drive [Hoof is one] that are belt
      drive..Can run off the out side of belt with flat pulley so you won't
      need additional belts/pulleys...some are pretty small, about same dia
      and 3/4 the lenth of a soda can [12oz]..Crofton parts list should
      have a pic or two of some used...Seb..

      "BARRY SEEL" <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ron,
      > I have quite a few governors, but it takes a special engine block
      > install them, or you can machine the back of the block to accept
      it. If
      > you want one email me. Service Motors had some of the vacuum type
      that
      > bolt under the carb.
      > Barry
      >
      > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Frost" <ron217_2000@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Folks,
      > > I am building a small farm tractor and it has a Crosley 4
      cylinder
      > > engine in it. What I need is an adjustable governor for it. What
      is
      > > available or what was used? Is there any pictures of one?
      > > Thanks
      > > Ron

      Ron Frost
      Kersey, PA
      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex
      http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

    • Ron Frost
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        Thanks Barry, I'll think about it and see where I want to go from here.
        Ron

        BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:
        Hi Ron,
        I have quite a few governors, but it takes a special engine block to