48 Wagon for sale St Louis

  • Franklin Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      There is a 48 wagon on St. Louis craigslist $2300 neg.
      http://stlouis.craigslist.org/car/464715831.html
      Don't know anything about it, just passing on the info. (I wish I could
      buy it - not ready yet. Still have to decide what to do with my 50
      Chevy pickup.)
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        Thanks, and I hope all the gang will keep us informed on cars for sale. If that car were within a reasonable distance I'd be most interested. Looking for a 46 to 48 sedan or round side pick up in the south east. Needs to be a decent driver. Don't want another project and don't want a trailer queen. ................peter