Can I get a Roster at the Nats ?

  • Tim Hamblen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      I think mine should have came with the magazine I missed due to
      getting my dues in late. Hence I have no Roster. Will they be
      available at the Nats ?
    • Dean Sherman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
        Tim,

        No roster was printed in 07, the next roster will be printed in early 08. That is the reason updates were requested . Dues and rosters require a lot of time from those volunteering . We would like to get this organized such that the work can be done during a time when the folks doing the work are not wanting to enjoy their cars as much as in the summers. Old rosters will be available at Wauseon if we have any remaining.

      • berard_m@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
          I'm wishing everyone a great time at the nats. Hope to make it one year........peter
          I think mine should have came with the magazine I missed due to
          getting my dues in late. Hence I have no Roster. Will they be
          available at the Nats ?

        • David W. Anspach
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
            Tim;
            I will be taking a couple of cases of rosters along, so yes they
            will be there.
            Dave
          • MerriTaylor@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
              Dave,

              Haven't seen an update of late - how's the wife doing? I sure hope all's
              going along well.

              Merri

            • Tim Hamblen
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
                I understand Dean. The most current copy would be fine. Barry loaned
                me an old Roster and I was pleasingly surprised to see some fellow
                Crosley nuts around my area. Thought it would be nice to see if they
                are still around here and maybe get together with them sometime.