Carberator adjustment

  • Ron Frost
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Hi, Could some tell me where the float level is to be set on a Tillson
      carberator. I.E. The distance from the top flange to the floats?
      Thanks
      Ron
    • David Coudriet
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        I'm pretty sure it's 27/32, but will have to double check. If you have
        the manual it's in there...

        Dave Coudriet

        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Frost" <ron217_2000@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi, Could some tell me where the float level is to be set on a
        Tillson
        > carberator. I.E. The distance from the top flange to the floats?
        > Thanks
        > Ron

      • Chuck Koehler
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2007
          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "David Coudriet" <Crosleydc@...>
          Try 3/16-- if using the newer style needle it's 1/4
          inch.

          wrote:

          > I'm pretty sure it's 27/32, but will have to double check. If you
          have
          > the manual it's in there...
          >
          > Dave Coudriet
          >

          > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Frost" <ron217_2000@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi, Could some tell me where the float level is to be set on a
          > Tillson
          > > carberator. I.E. The distance from the top flange to the floats?
          > > Thanks
          > > Ron

        • William Senechal
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2007