Re: Wiring Harness. Where can I get one.

  • David W. Anspach
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Unless I am mistaken, Yankee Crosley parts, one of the suppliers
      listed on the Crosley club page, is now a supplier of wiring
      harnesses. I'm not sure if Service Motors or Edwards also supplies
      them but I'm sure they could also give you leads on where to find
      one. I personally bought mine from Harnesses Unlimited out of Valley
      Forge Pa. I thought the instructions were complicated and I had a
      lot of trouble with the installation. In the future, I will buy the
      wire and do it myself.