27th Unique Little Car Show - April 2007

  • uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      I belong to 40 groups so i know some people will get multiple emails. Sorry!

      Here is a reminder
      Preregistration deadline is March 30, 2007.
      "The sooner the better"

      The club needs to knows how many classes to get trophies made for
      and
      how many people to serve at the dinner.

      I hope to see you at the show or dinner.
      Please look me up and say Hello.

      VIGIL

      Here is all the information for the 2007 Unique Little Car Show

      Show Flyer Link <http://www.metro.nash.org/misc/carshow.htm>

      I have attached the registration form in word format. For those with out word or your group does not allow attachments. I have copied the form in this email. For more information or a form sent directly to you.
      Email calif_metro@...

      The Metropolitan Club of California Ltd
      invites you to the 2007 Unique little Car Show April 20Th - April 22ND

      SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

      Friday, April 20, 2007

      Welcome and Pre-Registrants’ Check-In
      5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
      Hospitality Room, Holiday Inn

      7 Mile Route 66 Car Run to Legends Classic Diner
      6:45 – 9:00 p.m.

      Saturday, April 21, 2007

      Car Placement Starts
      7:30 a.m.

      On-Site Participant Registration Available
      7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
      Hospitality Room

      Car Show
      9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
      Holiday Inn Parking Lot

      Judging
      11:00 a.m.

      Free Time
      3:00 – 5:30 p.m.

      Banquet
      6:00 – 10:00 p.m.
      Holiday Inn Banquet Room
      Dinner at 6:15 p.m. ** Awards and Raffle at 8:00 p.m.

      CAR JUDGING

      People’s Choice ** Best in Class -
      (5 – 9 in class -- 1st & 2nd place;
      10 or more in class -- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place)
      Hard Luck ** Furthest Driven ** Furthest Brought
      Nellie Knepper Award (Best Engine Compartment)
      Daily Driver ** Best in Show

      Ballots for People’s Choice Award must be turned in to the registration table by 1:00 p.m.
      All other awards judged by committee.

      Friday and Sunday excursion info available in registration mailer.
      Questions? Email calif_metro@...

      Cut on the dotted line and submit this portion with payment

      HOTEL INFORMATION

      Holiday Inn
      3223 E. Garvey North
      West Covina, CA 91791

      For reservations call: 626-966-8311
      $79 per night
      Reference: Unique Little Car Show

      Note: the above hotel rate does not include tax. Rates are good Friday and Saturday nights only. RV parking available.

      Show

      Ballots for People’s Choice Award must be turned in to the registration table by 1:00 p.m.
      All other awards judged by committee.

      Friday and Sunday excursion info available in registration mailer.
      Questions? Email calif_metro@...

      REGISTRATION

      Name___________________________________________

      Street___________________________________________

      City/State/Zip_____________________________________

      Email____________________________________________

      Chapter/Affiliation_________________________________

      Year/Make/Model of Car(s)

      EVENT COSTS

      Car Show:.............................. $20 1st car; $15 each add’l car
      $25 each if received after 3/30/07
      Awards Banquet:.................. $30 Buffet Dinner
      T-Shirt:.................................. $12 each pre-ordered
      $15 at Car Show
      Raffle Grand Prize
      1958 Nash Met - Tickets:... $10 each

      Primary car entry ___1______ x $20 = ______$20_____
      # of add’l car entries x $15 = _______________
      # of dinners x $30 = _______________
      # of tickets x $10 = _______________
      # of t-shirts x $12 = _______________
      # S _____ # M _____ # L _____ # XL _____ # XXL________
      r Yes, I plan to join the Route 66 Run and Dinner
      (No dinner money due at this time.) ______ Number in party

      Total amount enclosed: ____________

      Mail check payable to: Met Club CA Ltd
      C/O Jacqui Lopez
      1975 Anaheim Avenue
      Costa Mesa, CA 92627

      No refund of registration fees after March 30, 2007.

      By execution of this entry form, I/We hereby release 2007 Southwest Unique Little Car Show, Metropolitan Club of California Ltd ,The City of Hope and the Holiday Inn, their officers, employees and anyone else connected with this event of all known and unknown damages, injuries, judgments, and/or claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by anyone participating in this event or by any spectators.

      Participant Signature Date

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 7:35 PM
        I belong to 40 groups so i know some people will get multiple emails. Sorry!

        Here is a reminder
        Preregistration deadline is March 30, 2007.
        "The sooner the better"

        The club needs to knows how many classes to get trophies made for
        and
        how many people to serve at the dinner.

        Just an update - there is over 40 Cars already registered