Re: [Crosley_Gang] Zero Man

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
      Holy crapazoid! It's Zeroman. I'd completely forgotten about those performance enhancing exhaust systems. Wow, does that take me back. I'd love to have a pair for my Bar-B-Q grill. Make the ribs sound better. Check out his gas filler neck.......peter
      heard of him, don't think [ah, remember]I saw a picture..ebay
      160080096203...Seb.

    • seb fontana
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
        And where in the past have you seen those "performance exhaust"??
        Maybe on a car but at least advertised???

        <berard_m@...> wrote:

        > Holy crapazoid! It's Zeroman. I'd completely forgotten about those
        performance enhancing exhaust systems. Wow, does that take me back.
        I'd love to have a pair for my Bar-B-Q grill. Make the ribs sound
        better. Check out his gas filler neck.......peter

      • seb fontana
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
          Same word family as shitzola...dig the spats..match his
          shirt..spiffy!! Pete's got stuff like that in his attic...chrome neck??

        • Leonard407@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
            should it be "don't think" or "didn't think"?

          • berard_m@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
              Western Auto in 1950. I'll bet J.C. Whitney had em too. I forget what the back half of J.C.W. was called. How bout those screw on port holes also.......pete

            • berard_m@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
                Pink shirt and charcoal pants with the cuffs rolled up. Turn the collar up in the back. Come the hair in a DA. Penny loafers with taps that make sparks, and white socks. And a Crosley Hot Shot. Take a stick to beat off the chicks........p

                <berard_m@...> wrote:

                > Holy crapazoid!

              • Butch
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
                  Back side of J.C. Whitney was Warshauski (spelling?)

                  Butch

                  berard_m@... wrote:

                  > Western Auto in 1950. I'll bet J.C. Whitney had em too. I forget what
                  > the back half of J.C.W. was called. How bout those screw on port holes
                  > also.......pete

                • BrawnyBug
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
                    Warshawsky. J.C. Whitney is on the 10th and 11th floors of the building I work in downtown Chicago. Their warehouse is about 5 miles from Utica, IL where the Illinois region holds its annual meet.

                    berard_m@... wrote:

                    > Western Auto in 1950. I'll bet J.C. Whitney had em too. I forget what
                    > the back half of J.C.W. was called. How bout those screw on port holes
                    > also.......pete

                  • seb fontana
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
                      What do you mean?