Feature Class 2007

  • David W. Anspach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      To those that have been asking Jan, Jeff, Warren, Barry, and others.
      The 2007 Wauseon feature Class is MODIFIED Vehicles.
    • berard_m@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        Hey Dave, and happy new year to you and yours. I got my Hot Shot top back today safe and sound. Sorry it was of no help to you. I'll use it in spite of the misfit with respect to year model. It'll likely never be erected, but I need to identify the proper holes for the snaps before painting. One of my cars has an 8 year old, brand new top and was up only once. Made a bad decision going to church one day and Julie and I got caught out in the rain. Best wishes......peter