MAIDENCREEK SHOW

  • David W. Anspach
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Just got home from the annual Maidencreek Township Car show. Has
      a Crosley Class. We had 5 Crosleys there this year. Russel and
      Gloria Kline, Barry Seel, Pete and Paula (who just bought a nice wagon
      from Jak Phillips and took their 2nd trophy in their 2nd show),
      Colleen and me. The cars, as usual, got a lot of attention and we had
      a great time. Thanks to Barry, Russel and Gloria, Pete and Paula for
      supporting my show on a day where the weather started out not looking
      so good. Pete and Paula got their first taste of how nice Crosley
      people can be and, I think, we will be seeing a lot more of these nice
      folks!!!