      From: James Watson jmw1461@... [Crosley_Gang] <Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Crosley_Gang <Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Aug 16, 2014 5:59 pm
      Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] CROSLEY PHIRE TRUCK

      Just curious, were you the buyer or seller. Being an old retired fireman I hope you bring it to a show. I knew alot of shiner's in the Dayon, Ohio area. I worked with a past potentate of the Dayton Chapter and work on many of the vehicles. Shiners always did good for the Burn Center. Great group of men.

      James Watson
      jmw1461@...