Re: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Crosley_Gang Chat Night, 2/23/2014, 10:00 pm

(29605)
  • Jim Bollman
    Feb 24 Expand Messages
      You got it backwards Wayne, I setup for 10pm EST so the West coast could participate.  That is only 7pm  West coast time, unless you go to bed real early. I get request from the East coast to move it earlier but figured those out West would still be eating supper.

      Jim...

      On Feb 24, 2014, at 12:13 PM, Wayne Hermann wrote:

      Of course starting that time (EST) pretty much rules out the Western part of the country.
      Most of us are long in bed by that time.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic