Re: [Crosley_Gang] Crosley Club Membership Renewals and National Meet Info

(29582)
  • Danai Lamb
    Feb 16 Expand Messages
      I lost my envelope with address in the shuffle from the seasons.

      On Sunday, February 9, 2014, <apdrake@...> wrote:

      Yes, it's that time of year! No, I'm not talking about Valentine's day, though a Crosley is a good present Cupid would approve of. It's time for membership renewal reminders to show up in your mailbox! If you have already sent in your renewal form, that means you got your Quarterly magazine and are a part of the greatest little car club around. Thank you!

      If you are a long time reader of this group and haven't yet gotten in with your fellow Crosley enthusiasts, please consider joining this year. The cost is very reasonable ($20) and the benefits are terrific! If you have already sent in your membership form, but you've received a membership renewal reminder, please disregard it or pass it along to someone who might like to join.

      Also enclosed in the membership renewal mailing is a National Meet registration form including the meet schedule. Many of us look forward every year to a certain week in July in Wauseon, Ohio because it means we all get together for one big Crosley-fest. Please check out the club website for even more details. The meet organizers do a fantastic job every year, but it's always better with more cars and more people!

      As always, thank you for your support and participation. You make the club what it is!

                        -Andy

      Recent Activity:
        Crosley Auto Club Information

        CAC Main Web Site - <http://crosleyautoclub.com>
        CAC Membership Application - <http://crosleyautoclub.com/Application.pdf>

        Crosley Parts Vendors - <http://crosleyautoclub.com/PartsSuppliers.html>

        CAC National Meet Information on Main Web Site
      • Show all 4 messages in this topic