Re: [Crosley_Gang] RE: Crosley Club Membership Renewals and National Meet Info

(29581)
  • fwitham
    Feb 16 Expand Messages
      GREAT LOB, On the reminders! I DID let mine slide till I got that notice..   Many Thanks,  Sparky #33873

      In a message dated 2/16/2014 12:03:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, crosleymembership@... writes:

      Thanks Andy for doing this for the club! And I would also like to remind you that if you get your renewal and know that you have already sent it in, then you don't have to do anything, but if you are not sure, then e-mail me or call (evening). There is an overlap from the time I sent Andy the list, mailing and when I processed your renewal.

      Thanks all thoughs that sent yours in already.

      Duane

      Membership chairman

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic