290371948 Crosley Sedan Convertible. for sale

  • steamon
    Nov 2 9:25 AM
      1948 Crosley Sedan Convertible. for sale. Just like the one used in the movie  “Porky’s Two”. Was restored a number of years ago. Engine was rebuilt. Good upholstery, no rust rot or dents. Good solid floor. Good tires and brakes. New battery  Gas tank drain was leaking after we hit a high speed bump in a parade. Gas tank is now fixed and holding gas but the car is still running off a small temp. gas tank. Everything works. Convertible top material is bad and needs replacing. Lots of fun to drive.  We need to sell as my 91 YO Dad can’t get in or out of it any more. Clear FL title in my name.  $6,500.00 OBO cash only. Call Steve  1-386-330-2566  after 10AM up to 10PM eastern time any day