29035RE: [Crosley_Gang] Propeller

  • Steve
    Nov 2 7:03 AM

      The propeller was a feature of the Super models in 1951 and ’52.  Supers also had a higher-end interior and roll-down windows.  Standard models kept the sliding windows.

      From: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Williams
      Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 4:22 PM
      To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] Propeller

      The propeller was used on the 1951 and 1952 Crosley cars. I assume that it was a novelty item on all of these cars.

      Rich W.

      On Friday, November 1, 2013 10:27 AM, Ron Marson <marsonron@...> wrote:

      You probably have seen either a 1951 or 52. The propeller was an option for those years

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 1, 2013, at 12:07 PM, uniquelittlecars@... wrote:

      I like Crosleys and other micro cars.

      I do not know a lot about the Crosley.

      My room mate had one many years ago.

      We had some really great times in his wagon.

      My question is i saw one on PCH going through Newport Beach.

      The Crosley had a propeller on the front.

      Was this stock or some thing some one made for there car.

      Or was it an option? If so, what year & model.

      I was so taken with the propeller i did not notice the rest of the car.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic