29028Re: [Crosley_Gang] COBRA engine

    Nov 1, 2013
      I received the dealer books yesterday. They look great and will be a wonderful addition to my collection. Thanks
      On Tue, 10/22/13, Ron Marson <marsonron@...> wrote:

      Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] COBRA engine
      To: "Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com" <Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 6:52 AM

      I might be interested in the dealer books.

      Sent from my iPhone
      On Oct 21, 2013, at 6:55 PM, Bruce Redford <bdredford@...>

      I have a COBRA  that
      has been stored inside for close to 40 years . #59041
      stamped on block , bevel cut cam gears , compression is
      95lbs. on #1 cly. 98 lbs. on #2 cly. 80 lbs. on #3 cly.
      100lbs on #4 cly. I filled
      water jackets with compressed air which held 85 lbs. for 2
      months so I think they are ok . This engine I think will run
      and am working to get to do so. Since I sold most of my
      Crosley stuff it will be for sale as a complete engine with
      water pump , generator , fan. I don't
      know at this time a price but would like
      to see if there is interest (would complete a early
      restoration) I also have several dealer books , most very
      small describing new models with
      dealer stamp.Also several small parts in boxes I
      haven't opened will be for sale. Please e-mail me for
      specifics if interested. Thanks Bruce Redford
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic