Car "losing it's prime "

(29019)
  • flinttim
    Oct 31, 2013 Expand Messages
      That's the best way I can describe it. If it sits for a several hours it will not start unless I give it a shot of starting fluid. Choke on/choke off, pumping the pedal , not pumping the pedal, makes no difference. But hit it with a shot of fluid and she takes off. As long as it's somewhat warm a short time after turning it off, it will start. It's one of Chuck K's rebuilt carbs so not while discounting the carb, I'd like to think it's something else, but maybe just an adjustment of some sort on the fuel system.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic