29015RE: passing of a long time member

  • crosleycrazy1
    Oct 26, 2013

      Interesting side note to my Mothers love of her truck. She has told evryone for year including my siblings and I how our Parents drove a '46 sedan from Mt. Morris, MI to Florida, Tuscon, California, Washington and then on back to Michigan over a period of a several years. What I found going through Mom's cached away old papers were 1. the '46 Sedan was replaced by a ' 48 Wagon in '49 and 2. the '48 was replaced by '49 Sedan . Thus it turns out they owned a total of 3 Crosley's before Mom bought the '522 Truck after Dad passed away. Wish I could find out what color the wagon was as I would paint mine that color.

      Roy

      ---In crosley_gang@yahoogroups.com, <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

      A true tragedy to all of us who knew her.  It was always fun to talk to her at Wauseon .   Her love for her pickup and her pride in ownership was written all over her face whenever she talked about it.  Jeff and i were talking about her at the show wondering where she was.  She will be sorely missed..

      ---In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, <crosley_gang@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       My Mother Caroline Cooper passed away this morning. Many of you should remember her and her '52 truck that she was so proud of. She hasn't had it to Wauseon in a few years do to her health. She so missed being there and all fo her freinds she had made through the years.

      Roy

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic