      Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 4:05 PM
      Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Barrymobile Today

      Hiya folks, I have tweaked the steering and re-built the suspension on th BM. No slack in ether end. When you round a corner the car slows down because the rear tire is in the air! My wagon never gave me any steering problems and it has 5" play inthe wheel. Oh well, now I know how to work on steering boxes and kingpins and spring packs etc. I am a fixin to put tags on it and blast off into th sunset! Thanks to ALL that has helped or hinderd in this quest! Love Cut

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic