Rescue Alert:: CC Station Wagon in Riverside CA

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      eBay # 170218939179

      Verbatim Vehicle Description:

      For Sale 1948 Crosley Wagon - Barn Find, sold in "As is Condition".  This car has been stored in a shed for many years on my father-in-laws property in Riverside, California.  It has a 4 cylinder engine that looks to be complete and in decent shape, there is no battery. The body and frame are in good shape, all doors, windows and hood open and close.  The car has the original emblems, seats, mirrors, gages, raido, wipers, stearing wheel, door handles, wheels and spare, jack and handles, windows and windsheild, hubcaps, headlights, bumpers, Etc.  The tires are bad and the rear window glass is gone, the engine is intack but not running.

      This is a fix-er-upper for the man who has everything except a 1948 Crosley, its great hobbie car. The odometer reads 44,000 miles (but who knows if that's correct).  This vehicle comes with "No Warranty - in As-Is-Condition" and will need to be towed away from Riverside, Calif. at the buyers own shipping expence.

      The sale of this car will be final and there is no returns or refunds.  We have new California plates, clear registration and pink slip.

      Payment methods accepted: Paypal, or COD - Cash or Cashiers Check only before or at the time of pick up. The high bidder agrees to the terms of this sale.  This item is represented to the best of my ability.  Please review photos.

      If you have any questions please feel free to call me "Steve" at 714-349-0693