Rescue Alert: CD SW in Spokane WA:

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008

      eBay # 160241120267. Verbatim description:

      "Car appears to be mostly complete; however it has not been started in 20 years and there is no representation that all parts are there. This car has NO warranty express or implied, and is being offered AS IS, where is. The car has some rare Crosley parts including very good original propeller grill. All trim parts appear to be there. The window glass has very cool sliders on left side rear seat windows; however right side glass and rear glass is missing. Most of the original upholstery and door panels are there, but all need replacement. Engine appears free (turns over with wrench on front crankshaft bolt), transmission shifts, and car rolls fne. Drum brakes. Floor boards are rusted out, as on most of these old Crosleys. Wiring is not great. Car has generator, starter, water pump and heater. Body is rusty but appears solid. I bought this car as a back up for another car I restored, but I never needed the parts. Floor boards, seat covers, and floor mats, wiper blades, etc, and all missing parts are available through The Crosley Automobile Club. Includes four good wheels with zero miles, correct tires. Some hubcaps are there. I will include correct undamaged rear bumper. Have title. Car weighs less than 900 pounds!"