Rescue Alert: CC Station Wagon in York PA

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008

      eBay #300221813377

      Vehicle Description

      Up for sale is a 1948 Crosley Station Wagon Barn Find. It has been in a barn since 1962. It has a 4 cylinder engine with a 3 speed manual transmission. The engine turns over, but it does not start. It is a cast iron block.

      The paint is faded, but the body panels are solid. The frame is good.  In the picture, you can see 2 holes in the floor panels. The rear glass goes with this vehicle. The rubber gasket is dry rotted and will not hold the rear glass in place. The front passenger's windshield needs replaced. There is no radio or heater core.

      We believe the miles on the odometer are correct, but the miles on the title are exempt.  This vehicle comes with a clean Pennsylvania title.

      Terms of sale: I am honest in representing everything I sell. I expect the same honesty from all bidders and buyers. No warranty implied. Item is sold as is. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. No returns unless stated in description.  Please contact seller if you have an issue. I reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the item no longer be available for sale. Payment methods accepted: COD (cash with in person pickup only), certified cashiers check, or personal check (they must clear before the item is shipped). The high bidder agrees to the terms of this sale. This item is represented to the best of my ability. Thanks!

      If you have any questions about this item, do not hesitate to call.

      This vehicle is being sold AS IS with no warranty and is a TOW AWAY VEHICLE.

      Feel free to call John at 717-577-0958 for further information. Thank you and Good Luck Bidding!