RESCUE ALERT: 1951 CD Station Wagon near San Francisco: eBay

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 1:12 PM
      eBay # 330231437741. Hurry on this one as the seller is pushing the
      usual "rat rod hot rod" stuff as part of the ad, which reads:

      "1951 Crosley "Super" Station Wagon

      "You Want Something Absolutely Cool and Different? Here it is!!

      "Henrietta" was built by Crosley Motors Inc. of Cincinnati Ohio in
      1951.She has had 5 Owners Throughout her life.The Last Owner did a
      complete Body Off Restoration.Her name is "Henrietta" because the first
      Owner was "Henriettas" Beauty Salon in Los Gatos,Ca.

      "The Pictures Speak for themselves! I have loads of receipts and
      documentation that goes with the car as well as the other seat.This is
      a turn key Driver!! She wont win any races,but she GETS THE ATTENTION
      everywhere she goes.
      These Crosley's are very Rare..Don't let this one go! I can assist with
      Shipping Anywhere in the World. 510-648-9284- Thanks For Looking"