A CC Sport Convertible model worth seeing ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 10:26 AM

      Check this beautiful handmade wooden model of a 1947 Crosley CC Sport Convertible, built in Lynchburg, West Virginia, now on eBay at Item #205238786571. I predict it'll go past three figures. It is not a toy, but a display item. The wheels don't roll, and it comes mounted in a clear display case. It is a one of a kind ... signed, numbered, dated and registered. For more information:  www.woodenautomodels.com .