1947 CC 'Roundside' Pickup in Michigan: eBay.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20 5:56 PM
      1947 CROSLEY PICK-UP SERIAL #CC4715885 . I have had this Crosley for over 45 years; it ran and was professional painted in the very early 80's. Has always been garage kept. Interior has never been restored; there are three small rust holes in the floor boards as seen in the pictures. The Odometer is stuck at 209 miles. I have listed it as having 30,000 miles which is a very high overestimate of the true miles.Customized beer barrel bed insert is easily removable; it can just be lifted in and out. If you have any questions, please contact Ron at 989-422-4049. Title is clear.
    • MerriTaylor@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21 6:06 AM
        Where is the link for this vehicle, and where is it located in Michigan?

        Please, we are in Michigan.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21 10:12 AM
          MerriTaylor wrote:

          "Where is the link for this vehicle, and where is it located in
          Michigan? Please, we are in Michigan."

          It's in Houghton Lake, Merri, and the opening bid is $6,500. As of this
          momernt, there are no bids. Item number 320242138365.