FOR SALE 1947 Crosley

  • CL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 11:36 AM
      FOR SALE:

      1947 Crosley, 2 door. Fresh paint and body work, fresh interior, new
      tires, new wiring, rebuilt carb and fuel pump. Newly chromed: grill,
      bumpers, hubcaps, hood brackets, and carb filter. Nice clean driver.
      Extra parts are available for sale. Call Tom Reed at 317-892-3238 or
      email me at clettering at aol dot com

      see photos FOR SALE by Tom Reed
    • berard_m@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17 4:13 PM
        Tom, where is the car. I'm interested if I can retrieve. Not, if I have to ship.............peter

      • clettering@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17 6:28 PM
          The car is just outside of Indianapolis, Indiana ...