Crosley CIBA engine in Massachusetts:

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:41 PM
      eBay #180228073526 is a Crosley engine. Read on:

      Starting bid: US $89.99

      US $250.00 Buy It Now >

      Up to $25 back with eBay MasterCard Details

      Ends Apr-04-08 07:38:06 PDT (2 days 17 hours)
      Pickup only - see item description for details
      Location: South Coast Massachusetts, United States

      Seller: rollingfossil( 495)
      Feedback: 100% Positive
      Member: since Dec-25-00 in United States

      "We have acquired the content/inventory of the authorized Disston
      Chainsaw Shop associated with my grandfathers sawmill. The saw shop
      was closed around 1952 or 53 and is a sort of time capsule of saw
      technology of postwar logging in our area. We have promotional
      material, mostly very clean and crisp, parts manuals and updates,
      operating manuals, great graphics with actual photos of saws in use.

      This particular auction is for a 4 cylinder Crosly engine. I believe
      that it is still attached to the original chassis of the car (front
      portion). It is complete from Bell housing to fan. It turns over
      nicely on the starter and has compression and oil pressure. I believe
      if you put a coil and hook up the gas line it would run. It was
      apparently stored correctly in a clean dry environment. I would
      prefer local pickup on this item, but if you make the arrangements I
      will strap it to a pallet and provide you with a business address for
      it to be picked up for an extra $50.00 If you use the Buy it Now
      option I will include the radiator. The radiator is ONLY INCLUDED IF
      YOU USE THE BUY IT NOW OPTION. Block number R209900. I don't know a
      lot about these motors. Please ask questions before you bid. I will
      help you all I can."