Rescue alert: CC SW in York, PA:

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:01 PM
      1948 Crosley Wagon; eBay Item number: 280212510868

      bid: US $1,500.00
      Reserve not met

      Your maximum bid: US $
      Place Bid
      (Enter US $1,525.00 or more)
      Get low monthly payments

      ----------

      End time: Apr-02-08 16:01:11 PDT (1 day 1 hour)
      Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle
      shipping quote is available.
      Sells to: Worldwide
      Item location: York, Pennsylvania, United States
      History: 16 bids
      High bidder: s***u( 1700)

      ----------

      You can also: Watch This Item
      Bid with Bid Assistant

      Get mobile or IM alerts | Email to a friend

      Listing and payment details: HideShow
      Starting time: Mar-26-08 16:01:11 PDT
      Starting bid: US $495.00
      Duration: 7-day listing
      Payment methods: Personal check,
      Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order,
      Cash (in person),
      Other - See Seller's payment instructions for payment methods
      accepted
      See details

      Meet the seller
      Seller: mminc8p3r( 192)
      Feedback: 98.5% Positive
      Member: since Jan-31-00 in United States

      See detailed feedback
      Ask seller a question
      Add to Favorite Sellers
      View seller's other items

      Contact the seller instantly

      Buy safely
      Check the seller's feedback
      Review the vehicle history report
      Get tips and advice in the Buyer Checklist
      This vehicle is eligible for up to $20,000 in Vehicle Purchase
      Protection

      Seller's DescriptionHistory ReportShippingFinancingBuyer Checklist
      1948 Crosley Wagon Print Version

      Title: 1948 Crosley Station Wagon Barn Find! Low Reserve!

      Mileage: 999,999 miles

      Location: York, Pennsylvania

      Vehicle Information
      VIN: CC33236 | Get the Vehicle History Report

      Inspection: Order an independent inspection

      Warranty: No

      Vehicle title: Clear

      Condition: Used

      For sale by: Private seller

      Features
      Body type: Wagon Engine: 4 Cylinder Exterior color: Yellow

      Transmission: Manual Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Tan

      Description (revised)

      Vehicle Description

      Up for sale is a 1948 Crosley Station Wagon Barn Find. It has been
      in a barn since 1962. It has a 4 cylinder engine with a 3 speed
      manual transmission. The engine turns over, but it does not start.

      The paint is faded, but the body panels are solid. The frame is
      good. In the picture, you can see 2 holes in the floor panels. The
      rear glass goes with this vehicle. The rubber gasket is dry rotted
      and will not hold the rear glass in place. The front passenger's
      windshield needs replaced. There is no radio or heater core.

      We believe the miles on the odometer are correct, but the miles on
      the title are exempt. This vehicle comes with a clean Pennsylvania
      title.

      Terms of sale: I am honest in representing everything I sell. I
      expect the same honesty from all bidders and buyers. No warranty
      implied. Item is sold as is. The buyer is responsible for all
      shipping charges. No returns unless stated in description. Please
      contact seller if you have an issue. I reserve the right to cancel
      all bids and end an auction early should the item no longer be
      available for sale. Payment methods accepted: COD (cash with in
      person pickup only), certified cashiers check, or personal check
      (they must clear before the item is shipped). The high bidder agrees
      to the terms of this sale. This item is represented to the best of my
      ability. Thanks!

      If you have any questions about this item, do not hesitate to call.

      This vehicle is being sold AS IS with no warranty and is a TOW AWAY
      VEHICLE.

      Feel free to call John at 717-577-0958 for further information. Thank
      you and Good Luck Bidding!