Re: [Crosley] Digest Number 40~ transporting a Sedan

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 4:22 PM
      I live in Davenport Iowa along I80 to Chicago and E
      and I74 to Indy where points south and east are easily
      available...truckers call the intersection the BIG X.
      If I can help in anyway would be pleased and happy to
      do so. Have a 28 bay garage and can tuck in another
      Crosely quite easily for a short term for sure and
      longer with easy consideration.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 4:34 PM
        The aluminum bodied FOR in Evansville IND sold to none
        other than Fred Kanter....the HIGH end Packard etc
        restoration supply house in Ohio.....sold on ebay for
        about 1250....I had bid 1155 in the last seconds and
        Fred and another BOTH outbid me!

        http://mail.yahoo.com