Re: [Crosley] Digest Number 40~ transporting a Sedan

  • Red2Beach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 5:43 AM
      This spring , I will need to transport a 1947 Sedan from North Dekota, south to Asheville North Carolina. Any bids I have received from movers have included my first born, one leg and arm, as well as the family jewels!

      I am in search of ideas from all sources. As it appears now, I will have to drive up by myself, and return, a trip I fear will take most of a week.

      Kenn Beach
      Candler, North Carolina 28715-9044
      Red2Beach@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 4:22 PM
        I live in Davenport Iowa along I80 to Chicago and E
        and I74 to Indy where points south and east are easily
        available...truckers call the intersection the BIG X.
        If I can help in anyway would be pleased and happy to
        do so. Have a 28 bay garage and can tuck in another
        Crosely quite easily for a short term for sure and
        longer with easy consideration.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8 4:34 PM
          The aluminum bodied FOR in Evansville IND sold to none
          other than Fred Kanter....the HIGH end Packard etc
          restoration supply house in Ohio.....sold on ebay for
          about 1250....I had bid 1155 in the last seconds and
          Fred and another BOTH outbid me!

          http://mail.yahoo.com