Re: 1939 crosley convertible

    Message 1 of 556 , Mar 6, 2008
      "u1gurbinder" wrote:

      "hello crosley brothers,

      My name is Gurbinder,
      I have recently joined
      the Crosley club and am
      restoring a 1939
      Crosley convertable and
      it is 90% finished and
      may need some help in
      restoring the rest. I
      shall be very pleased
      to know if any one of
      you guys will assist
      me. thank you

      Message 556 of 556 , Jun 3, 2012
        Reminder from: Crosley Yahoo! Group

        Title: 1948: Powel Crosley III dies at 36.

        Date: Monday June 4, 2012
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Location: Miami, Florida.
        Street: CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB - 4526 29th Avenue
        City State Zip: Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140-3044
        Notes: Powel Crosley III, the son of Powel Crosley Jr. and Gwendolyn Bakewell Crosley, dies of a sudden heart attack at his Miami home. He had been the general manager for the Crosley Marine Research Laboratory in suburban Coral Gables, Florida. He is survived by his widow and three sons, all of Miami.

        Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
        Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide