Re: =CROSLEY= Sheller-Globe Corporation

  • Jim_Friday@Crosley.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 10:13 AM
      Sheller-Globe Corporation also produced the steering wheels for Econo tractors that also use 2 T92 trans.
      They were same as Crosley steering wheels except they were splined not tapered/with Key. We had a Sheller-Globe Corporation branch here in Iowa City when I checked in to this back in the 70's I even tried
      to get them to run some Crosley cores thru the line but liabilities issues stopped this.