Sheller-Globe Corporation

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      Our Crosley steering wheels were made by Sheller of Indiana. They're still in business. For some history:
      http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:XssH2uIbyd0J:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheller-Globe_Corporation sheller steering wheel&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony
    • Jim_Friday@Crosley.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
        Sheller-Globe Corporation also produced the steering wheels for Econo tractors that also use 2 T92 trans.
        They were same as Crosley steering wheels except they were splined not tapered/with Key. We had a Sheller-Globe Corporation branch here in Iowa City when I checked in to this back in the 70's I even tried
        to get them to run some Crosley cores thru the line but liabilities issues stopped this.