Convertible top question #2

  • tim foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 10:07 AM
      Thanks for the recommendation on Stayfast-- it does appear to be the
      perfect material!

      I'm just about ready to get the top made for the '49 convertible and
      i'm not sure if this should have snaps on the sides, or just on the
      back. Photos I've seen make it appear that the sides did not have
      snaps originally, but there are 3 snaps screwed into the wood rails
      on each side of my car.

      Anyone know how these came from the factory?

      tim