Motors for sale in Viginia

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      Howdy All, I am a new member . I have a good friend who has 2 Crosley
      motors in his basement that he asked me to try to sell for him. One was
      rebuilt around 1960 and never ran. The serial # is 113280. It does turn
      over and then sticks like it might have a stuck valve. It would
      obviousely need going thru before running. The other is used, turns
      over fine and is # 25337. I do have some pictures if anyone is
      interested and could give you my phone number or the number of the
      owner. He is a very religious, honest man that has been on this earth
      78 years. He is getting started building a 1929 Harley JD Period
      Modified Racer and i am helping him sell a few things to get funds for
      the bike. I have no idea what they are worth, so am asking for offers.
      I may end up putting them on Ebay if they aren't sold soon. They are in
      Martinsville, VA. I can possibly deliver on east coast or can ship thru
      UPS. Thanks Steve