Rescue Alert: CC station wagon in College Place, Washington on eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      This car has been on eBay repeatedly, and the Buy It Now price is
      $950. eBay #150216868343.

      Verbatim Vehicle Description:

      Up for auction is this 1948 Crosley station wagon/panel. This is a
      solid little wagon, no rust through, just surface rust. Body is in
      pretty decent shape, there are a few dents, nothing major though.
      This car has been in storage for years. I have all the trim pieces
      for it and all the hubcaps. I have an extra set of rear springs,
      extra pedal assy. Both of the front seats are there, no rear seat. I
      have 2 sets of grilles, the single taillight is also there. Both the
      rear and the front emblems are there. No radio. I have some metal
      panels that go in place of the rear quarter windows to make it into a
      little panel. Rolls and steers. I have the motor, which turns over. I
      do not know if someone rebuilt it or if they were just cleaning and
      painting it. I have most if not all of the pieces for the motor. If
      you have nay questions please ask. Happy bidding!