Crosley station wagon owners:

  • stationwagonsnortheast
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      The 2008 International Station Wagon Club Convention will be in
      Sturbridge, Mass. between June 18th and June 21st.

      Our host hotel this year is the Publick House Country Motor Lodge. The special room rate for our convention is $84 per night plus taxes, including a free continental breakfast.
      We will also have use of a hospitality suite for the duration of the
      convention.

      Come enjoy the hospitality Sturbridge has to offer while spending time with old and new friends alike.

      Below is an outline of the 2008 convention:

      http://www.iswc.readywebsites.com/page/page/4622751.htm