Rescue Alert: CC Station Wagon in College Place, Washington on eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      Buy It Now price: $1,150.
      This car has been listed before. Photo already posted here.
      Verbatim Vehicle Description:

      Up for auction is this 1948 Crosley station wagon/panel. This is a
      solid little wagon, no rust through, just surface rust. Body is in
      pretty decent shape, there are a few dents, nothing major though. This
      car has been in storage for years. I have all the trim pieces for it
      and all the hubcaps. I have an extra set of rear springs, extra pedal
      assy. Both of the front seats are there, no rear seat. I have 2 sets
      of grilles, the single taillight is also there. Both the rear and the
      front emblems are there. No radio. I have some metal panels that go in
      place of the rear quarter windows to make it into a little panel.
      Rolls and steers. I have the motor, which turns over. I do not know if
      someone rebuilt it or if they were just cleaning and painting it. I
      have most if not all of the pieces for the motor. If you have nay
      questions please ask. Happy bidding!