Late '48 Crosley CC squareside pickup truck:

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      It's in Washington state. Photos are in our Albums (Crosley Trucks).

      Verbatim description:

      This car has been totaly gone through! I replaced the carborator,
      clean the fuel system & lines. Completly went through the brakes.
      Placed new tires. This car is a strong running car. Her top speed is
      about 55 miles an hour. She will turn more heads than a Ferrari 360
      Modena. She is a perfect car for weekend shows or puting around town.
      The Crosley Car Company is from the midwest. Crosley was known for his
      washing machines & refridgerators. In 1947 they got into the micro car
      business for about 5 years. She is truely a collector. She is yellow
      with a sticker on the bed that says "Bull Dogs Only". The car is at my
      vacation home in Washington. If you wish to see it I would ask that
      you be a serious bidder and I can make arrangements to show it to
      you. There will be no second chances on this vehicle. Good Luck,
      Devin