Microcar & Minicar Website/blog

  • sunivroc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Seeing that you are a microcar & minicar enthusiast, I wanted to let
      you know that the Microcar & Minicar Club has started up an online
      version of MINUTIA.
      http://minutia-microcarsminicars.blogspot.com/

      The site is in the form of a "blog" (short for web-log, for those of
      us who don't spend that much time on the computer). Articles of
      interest to microcar and minicar fans will be posted on the site on a
      regular basis – and readers are encouraged to comment, making the site
      interactive.

      The online version of MINUTIA is not intended to replace the
      traditional quarterly printed publication. Instead, it will serve as a
      companion to the print version. Time-sensitive information will go
      online, allowing the newsletter to concentrate on tips, stories and
      reviews. So we hope you will choose to read MINUTIA Online and join
      the Microcar & Minicar Club to get your printed copy of MINUTIA, the
      Newsletter of the Microcar & Minicar Club.
      Club membership: http://microcarworld.org/_wsn/page2.html

      Thank you so much,

      Rich Campbell

      ==========================Rich, we here in the CCOC are Crosley enthusiasts, but many of us are indeed multi-make fans as well. Thank you for posting that, and please keep us informed when MINUTIA is planning a feature on Crosleys. Feel free to avail yourself of anything in our CCOC archives should such an article be planned, and a credit to the CCOC would be appreciated.

      Best wishes,

      Lou Rugani, moderator,
      CCOC