52 SuperCharged SuperSport relisted....

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      I am relisting my Crosley supercharged supersport. built by Crosley
      enthususiast Art Babin with an Italamechanica supercharger only one
      ever built!! (plus many spares) has 1100 miles on the OD, origional
      WARDS racing tires, sway bar, MG TC clutch pressure plate and MOrris 4
      speed tranny... in storage since 1955 (heated garage basement)
      covered. NO RUST!! has tonneau cover and top with side covers. has been
      in a couple of magazines and raced at Watkins Glen NY and Linden NJ,
      comes with Watkins suit, and Corker helment and black and white racing
      pictures.. and plenty of spares (including a spare blower).. asking
      price starts at $8500. will transport within 250 miles for free..
      there are pictures in the photos section..
      email me for more if you are serious..