Crosley Convertible For Sale - 1947 -

  • Brien Tourville
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      Message: 2
      Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:16:03 GMT
      From: " " <x779@...>
      Subject: Miscellaneous.

      Brien, thank you for the heads-up on that CC sport convertible.
      Also:
      Sorry, everyone, for those multiple postings on those cars for sale.
      eBay
      acts that way sometimes when item information is forwarded.

      News:
      We have more vintage Crosley logos in our Photo archives.

      =Lou=

      ++

      That is a very solid car needing little beyond patience to
      bring it back - . Judging from the engine photo -
      I could have that Convertible running in a week!

      I'm knee deep with my AMC project - hope whoever
      purchases it doesn't forget those Javelin fenders for
      me, sure could use them rather than patch panelling!

      Brien.
      NEW YORK
      eagle registry #501
      eagle kammback registry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
        Thank, everyone, for all your support. Some news:
        Since we've now apparently reached photo capacity here, we're going to
        begin posting photos at one of our secondary sites: