Miscellaneous.

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Brien, thank you for the heads-up on that CC sport convertible. Also:
      Sorry, everyone, for those multiple postings on those cars for sale. eBay acts that way sometimes when item information is forwarded.

      News:
      We have more vintage Crosley logos in our Photo archives.

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony