Rescue Alert: CD Station Wagon in Pine River, Minnesota: eBay

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      Photo visible by clicking New Photos on our Homepage.

      Verbatim description:

      This car is very complete, engine turns over, body is pretty solid
      overall, some floor rust in the flat areas, great parts for your next
      radical project. Please email if you have any questions...This vehicle
      is being sold for parts only and is not operational or street legal.
      Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or trailered.
      eBay encourages its members to learn about their state laws governing
      vehicle sales prior to the sale or purchase of a vehicle