1948 CC Station Wagon in Florida on eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008

      1948 Crosley Station Wagon

      This 1948 Crosley is a small car with a wheelbase of only 80 inches and an overall length of just 145 inches. This car rides on very small 4.5 x 12 inch tires.  Weight 1,625 pounds

      It has a 4 cylinder, 44 cubic inch, 26.5hp engine. The engine is connected to a three speed manual transmission.  This car has been changed from a 6 to 12 volt, I have added turn signals.  The paint finish is red with hand sculptured wood grain.  The dash, and window frame is wood grain on the inside.  Special tinted windows all around car.

      I have owned this car for 3 years, I purchased it partly restored.  It has five new tires, new exhaust system.  Interior new including seats, and new black carpeting.  It can be driven anywhere, but I have always trailered it to car shows, where it is the most popular car in show. Will only accept full payment for this vehicle.

      The above is a verbatim description. There is a reserve price and a buy-it-now price as well.